Home > Useful Links > For Staff
Useful Classroom Collaboration Tools
- Padlet - From your hobby to your career, your class notes to your final exam, your mood board to your runway show, Padlets help you organize your life.
- Quizlet - Makes simple learning tools that let you study anything. Start learning today with flashcards, games and learning tools.
- Kahoots! - A game-based learning platform, used as educational technology in schools and other educational institutions.
- Socrative - Quickly assess students with prepared activities or on-the-fly questions to get immediate insight into student understanding.
- Mentimeter - an easy-to-use tool that makes facilitators and presenters look like stars.
- SurveyMonkey - A good way to ask a variety of questions, find out what students are thinking, use it for a quick formative assessment, and many other possibilities.
- GoSoapBox - Can be used for polls, discussion questions, quizzes and more, and provides a fast way to assess students or to simply learn more about them and their thoughts.
- Recap - A response tool, where students can respond to a prompt and all responses are compiled into a “daily reel” for teachers to view and provide feedback.
- Backchannel Chat - Create a free backchannel room (AKA chat room) in which you can post comments and questions for your students to respond to.
- AnswerGarden - A neat service that allows you to embed an open-ended feedback tool where your students can simply type responses to your question and see their responses appear in a word cloud.