Track & Field Meet 2018 Programme
Please find attached the programme for 11th and 15th January. Do check through your son's events and alert me if there are any errors.
To ensure a safe and smooth experience, please take note of the following.
1. Each day's programme will start at 2.45pm and will end by latest 6pm. Please get your son to prepare a light snack in case he gets hungry in between his events.
2. In the event of rain or lightning alert, certain events may be postponed.
3. Participants who qualify for the 100m, 200m and 300m finals will be informed via email by 15th January. The finals will take place on 16th January.
4. All prizes will be presented in school during assembly later in the term.
5. If your son has medical conditions that require specific medication e.g. asthma, please get him to bring along his medication to ACJC.
6. If you wish to pick up your son and send him to ACJC directly, you may pick him up from 12.30pm onwards. Please note that there is no parking allowed within the ACJC compound and there will not be any teacher on duty before 2.30pm. Do ensure you are with your son if you are going to arrive before 2.30pm.
7. If your son requires transport arrangements with the school, please fill up the form at goo.gl/LKZDeR by 10th January 10am.
Here's wishing all a great week ahead!
Ms Chen Xinhong
On behalf of Track & Field Committee 2018